- 1,775g All Purpose Flour
- 1,325g Butter (room temperature)
- 915g Granulated Sugar
- 915g Brown Sugar
- 915g Dark Chocolate Chips
- 800g Pecan Pieces
- 690g Milk Chocolate Couverture
- 690g White Chocolate Couverture
- 600g Whole Eggs
- 30g Vanilla
- 20g Sea Salt
- 15g Baking Soda
- Cream the butter, vanilla, granulated sugar and brown sugar until fluffy using the paddle attachment.
- Add in the eggs slowly while mixing. Fold in the flour, salt and baking soda.
- Fold in dark chocolate chips, milk chocolate couverture, white chocolate couverture and pecans.
- Bake for 18 minutes at 375F