Cranberry and Dark Chocolate Chip Muffin Recipe
- 1,810g All Purpose Flour
- 660g Butter (cold)
- 600g Buttermilk
- 600g Frozen Cranberries
- 450g Dark Chocolate Chips
- 435g Granulated Sugar
- 225g Sour Cream
- 85g Baking Powder
- 30g Baking Soda
- 300g Granulated Sugar
- 150g Almonds (sliced and blanched)
- 60g Egg Whites
- Combine all dry ingredients and add butter. Mix into a pie crust mixture.
- Beat eggs then add the buttermilk and sour cream. Add to dry mix and stir.
- Dust cranberries with some flour. This helps prevent batter from turning red. Combine dusted cranberries and dark chocolate chips with the mix.
- Scoop into a muffin pan.
- Garnish with praline crumble.
- Mix all ingredients together. Garnish onto the muffins and then bake at 340°F for 25 minutes, or until knife comes out dry.
- Let cool and separate from muffin pan.