High Protein Chocolate Baked Oats Breakfast
Healthy| Vegan | Gluten-Free
Are you looking for an Easy High Protein Breakfast that checks all your boxes? Healthier, vegan, gluten-free, refined sugar-free and of course most importantly insanely delicious?
Look no further…These High Protein Chocolate Baked Oats are going to blow your taste buds and keep you full for hours.
High in plant protein thanks to the wonderful rolled oats, pea protein and cashew butter ! Also this breakfast is packed with great fiber found in the rolled oats and high in antioxidants coming from the uniquely made Organic Unsweetened Criollo Chocolate Chips.
Picking a high quality Organic and Dark Chocolate like Santa Barbara Criollo Chips it’s going to elevate your breakfast and bring out a beautiful and authentic cacao taste. Santa Barbara Chocolate currently uses single origin Criollo cacao in making this 100% cacao type.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
Servings: 6-8 servings
- 2 cups oat milk (can be replaced with cashew, walnut or almond milk)
- ⅓ cup maple syrup (can be replaced with any other healthy sweetener)
- ½ cup cashew butter
- ⅔ cup chocolate pea protein powder
- 2 Tbsp of ground flaxseeds
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp baking powder (optional)
- 2 cups of rolled oats
- ⅓ cup Organic Unsweetened Criollo Chocolate Chips
- ¼ cup Raw walnuts
- 2 Tbsp of Organic Unsweetened Criollo Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven 350 F.
- Start by adding all the wet ingredients to a bowl.
- Mix well .
- Next add all the dry ingredients.
- Mix again.
- Pour in a baking dish! Can be any size you have at home.
- Top with raw walnuts and Criollo Chocolate Chips.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Enjoy while it is warm!
- It’s also easy to reheat!
- If you have any leftovers, simply microwave until warm.
Notes: Make these oats any day of the week and enjoy them all week long as a healthy, easy, high protein, nutritious breakfast.