High Protein Dark Chocolate Breakfast Smoothie
Healthy| Vegan | Gluten-Free
If you love High Protein Smoothies for Breakfast, this recipe is for you friend.
Making smoothies for breakfast and getting a nutrient dense meal it’s the easiest way possible.
This smoothie recipe is much healthier than you can buy in a grocery store because you know the exact ingredients that go in it. No extra fillers, no emulsifiers, no flavors or added sugars. It’s also vegan, gluten-free, refined sugar-free and of course most importantly insanely delicious.
High in plant protein thanks to the wonderful hemp seeds (hearts) and peanut butter powder. I’ve used Peanut Butter Powder because it is lower in fat and much healthier overall. Also this breakfast is packed with great fiber found in banana and avocado, high in antioxidants coming from the uniquely made Organic Unsweetened Criollo Chocolate Chips.
Picking a high quality Organic and Dark Chocolate like Santa Barbara Criollo Chips it’s going to elevate your breakfast and bring out a beautiful and authentic cacao taste. Santa Barbara Chocolate currently uses single origin Criollo cacao in making this 100% cacao type.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 1 serving
- ½ fresh avocado
- 1 banana
- 3 Tbsp hemp seeds ( = 10 grams of protein)
- 4 Tbsp peanut butter protein
- 1 ½ cup plant milk of choice
- ¼ cup Organic Unsweetened Criollo Chocolate Chips
- Coconut chips
- 1 Tsp of Organic Unsweetened Criollo Chocolate Chips
- Melt criollo chips using a double boiler
- Mix all ingredients in a high speed blender and blend really well.
- Pour in a cup and enjoy it for breakfast.