These Keto Blondies are the best treat when you are craving something sweet and healthy. It’s gluten free, sugar free, keto and vegan. You only need 30 minutes of your time and a few ingredients to enjoy these delicious Keto Blondies.
The main ingredient in this recipe is our Pure Cacao Butter which is a natural and raw cacao pressed butter without the deodorization process. It is entirely a plant ingredient certified vegan. Santa Barbara Chocolate cocoa butter is a real cacao ingredient without chemical processing. As a result, the natural nuanced flavors of raw cocoa will be present. Mild flavors like jasmine and plum are present. If you want the real deal, this is it.
RECIPE - Dry Ingredients:
- 2 Cups Almond Flour
- ½ Cup Coconut Milk Powder
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- Combine dry ingredients and set aside.
Flax Egg: (egg replacement)
- 2 Tbsp Flax Meal
- 6 Tbsp Water
- Mix and set aside for 10 min. This mixture will become jelly like an egg texture.
- ½ Cup Melted Santa Barbara Chocolate Cocoa Butter Chips (use a double boiler method to melt your cocoa butter chips)
- 4 to 6 Keto Sugar Free Flavored Maple Syrup
Combine melted cocoa butter with flax egg and flavored maple syrup. Pour on top of the dry ingredients and mix well.
Add ¼ cup Santa Barbara Chocolate Vegan Cacao 100%.
Mix with a spatula and press down into a 8x8 inch pan.
Optional - add a few pecans on top
Bake at 350 F for 18 to 20 minutes. Let it cool down for 10 minutes, cut into squares and enjoy.
Stays fresh in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.