All Natural Cocoa Butter Lip-Balm
Healthy, Gluten-Free, Safe for the whole family
Your lips will Thank You :) . These Lip-Balms are very hydrating and so smooth.
Ready in: 60 minutes
Serves: 20 to 24 All Natural Cocoa Butter Lip-Balms
- 100 grams sweet almond oil (or a different carrier oil)
- 60 grams ( ¼ cup ) of organic cocoa butter chips @santabarbarachocolate
- 80 grams of organic beeswax / or almond wax
- 3 grams of vitamin E oil drops
- 1 tsp maple syrup for sweetness (optional)
- 12 drops of orange pure essential oil for flavor (optional)
- Using the double boiler method on low heat add all the ingredients in the order shown in video.
- Using a spatula mix slowly until all ingredients are melted.
- Get off the heat .
- With an oral syringe fill all the lip balm tubes all the way to the top.
- Set in the refrigerator for 10 min or on the counter for 1 hour and then it’s ready to use.
- These lip-balms can be given as holiday gifts. Everyone will love them.
- Kid-friendly and they are safe for the whole family.