Vegan White Chocolate PB cups (4 Ingredients):
Recipe serves about 40 mini muffin cups
● 1 cup smooth peanut butter (can sub sunflower seed butter)
● 2 tbsp flour of choice (I advise coconut or oat flour)
● 2 tbsp milk of choice (use plant based for vegan version)
● Strawberries (optional)
● Line a 20 count mini muffin tin or 12-count standard muffin tin with muffin liners and set aside.
● Set aside half a cup of the white chocolate chips. In a microwave-safe bowl or stovetop, melt the 3 1/2 cups remaining chocolate chips until smooth and silky. Moving quickly, distribute the melted white chocolate amongst the lined muffin cups, scraping down the sides. Once it is all done, place in the freezer.
● While the white chocolate cups are freezing, start preparing your peanut butter filling. Add your peanut butter and flour and mix well. Using a tablespoon, add milk of choice until desired texture remains.
● Remove chilled white chocolate cups from the freezer and evenly distribute the peanut butter filling amongst them all. Once it is all used up, add in the middle pieces of strawberries and then melt the remaining half cup of white chocolate chips and pour to cover each of the cups. Refrigerate until firm and enjoy !
● Vegan White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups (Dairy Free) can keep at room temperature, in a sealed container, for up to a week. They are best kept refrigerated and are freezer friendly.