- 225g Bread Flour
- 150g Sugar
- 150g Eggs
- 140g Coconut Blossom Dark Chocolate
- 140g Heavy Cream
- 110g Pineapple (diced small)
- 75g Butter
- 75g Honey
- 75g Bran
- 15g Baking Powder
- 5g Salt
- Bring heavy cream to a boil and pour over the coconut blossom dark chocolate. Let sit for 1 minute then emulsify.
- Sift flour and baking powder.
- Cream the butter, sugar and salt on medium (until smooth and light in color).
- Mix milk and eggs, then add to the butter mixture slowly. Add honey and then mix well.
- Add the baking powder and flour, mix on a low speed until evenly moistened. Mix in once moist half of the ganache. Then mix in the strained pineapples.
- Distribute into muffin molds and bake at 375°F until done.
- Glaze once cooled with the remaining ganache.