- Add glucose syrup and heavy cream to a pot and heat on high while mixing. Once the mixture begins to boil while consistently stirring, reduce to a simmer around 185°F.
- Remove from heat and let it sit for approximately 1 minute.
- Add bulk milk chocolate to blender or processor and pour warm mixture over the chocolate. Blend until emulsified.
- Roll ganache into round truffle balls.
- Place truffle balls onto a pan and allow to set.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in freezer over night.
- Remove truffles on the next day and leave at room temperature.
- When room temperature is achieved, dip in bulk milk chocolate and lightly dust with brown cocoa powder; enjoy!