Turtle Brownie Recipe
- Garnish with chopped pecans
- Garnish with caramel
- Scoop vanilla ice cream on the side if desired
- Butter and flour a 1/2 sheet pan.
- Melt butter, dark chocolate chips and chocolate liquor to 113˚F.
- Temper the coffee grounds, eggs, vanilla and sugar with the chocolate mixture. Cool to room temperature.
- Combine all dry ingredients and mix.
- Add chopped pecans, milk chocolate and spread in pan.
- Bake at 300˚F for 35 minutes.
- Coat with garnish options and serve as desired.