Bittersweet Chocolate Chips, Our famous Kumba Dark Chocolate Recipe made with GMO Free Chocolate ingredients ethically sourced.
A full bodied dark chocolate, robust with an honest chocolate flavor because it is a REAL bittersweet chocolate chip. Perfect for candy making and baking. You'll discover the exotic nature of this rare cacao will elevate your chocolate chip cookies to the level of extraordinary.
- ETHICAL TRADE CACAO
- KOSHER CHOCOLATE
- BITTERSWEET CHOCOLATE CHIPS WITH GOURMET FLAVOR
- COUVERTURE CHOCOLATE
- GMO FREE CHOCOLATE INGREDIENTS
Bittersweet Chocolate Chips Ingredients: Cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifier: soy lecithin and vanilla extract.
How to Melt Chocolate Chips:
- Always melt chocolate chips at a low heat setting.
- Place bittersweet chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl.
- Set microwave power at 50% and add time.
- Place bowl in microwave and start.
- Every 15 seconds stop and stir.
- Microwave chips until fully melted, stirring frequently to ensure the bitter chocolate chips do not burn.