Dark Chocolate Strawberry Cupcakes
No-Bake | Vegan | Gluten-Free
Making cupcakes just got easier. These beautiful cupcakes are made just from a few ingredients and don't involve baking at all. If you are looking for a healthier, vegan, gluten-free, refined sugar-free and of course most importantly insanely delicious cupcake recipe you are in the right place.
Picking a high quality Organic and Dark Chocolate like Santa Barbara Cacao Fruit Chocolate, it’s going to elevate the taste in these gorgeous cupcakes. The Cacao Fruit Chocolate by Santa Barbara Chocolate is made to offer you a pure chocolate textural and tasting experience with a smooth melt while also being as close as possible to the tropical cacao fruit flavor, just as if you picked it fresh from the tree.
Prep Time: 60 minutes
Servings: 6-8 servings
- 2 Bars or Cacao Fruit Chocolate (or 1 cup of Cacao Fruit Chocolate Wafers)
- 2 cups vegan whipped cream (unsweetened if possible)
- 2 Tbsp of dried strawberry powder
- ⅓ cup strawberry jam (can be homemade)
- Fresh strawberry slices for decoration
Kitchen Tools need it:
- Double boiler bowl
- Silicone Spatula
- 6 to 8 silicone cupcake holders or thick paper cupcakes holders
- Hand mixer
- A bowl
- 1 piping bag
- Small knife
- Fresh slices of strawberries
- Using a double boiler melt chocolate. Use a low to medium temperature. And if you are trying to temper the chocolate, keep the temperature under 103 F. Let it cool down at temperatures 70 F or lower .
- Next, pour melted chocolate into each cupcake mold and make sure you cover the sides very well .
- Remove the excess chocolate and let them sit for a few hours before taking them out of the molds.
- After the chocolate is set, carefully remove the molds.
- Add 1 tsp of strawberry jam into each cupcake.
- Set in a cold room.
- Pour vegan whipping cream in a cold bowl and whisk on high speed until medium to stiff peaks form.
- Next add dried strawberry powder and mix a little more to incorporate.
- Fill in a piping bag and add pipe this mousse into each chocolate cupcake
- Decorate with fresh sliced strawberries
- Enjoy right away or keep refrigerated!
Notes : Stays fresh in the refrigerator for 2 days!