Melting Chocolate Chips
If you're interested in a cooking chocolate with less sugar and maximum flavor, our California chocolate recipe called "Melting Chocolate Chips" is the chocolate to get.
A full bodied dark chocolate chip, robust with an honest chocolate flavor because it is a REAL dark chocolate without oils and fillers. Perfect for baking, you'll discover the exotic nature of this rare cacao which will elevate your chocolate chip cookies to the level of extraordinary.
- ETHICAL TRADE CACAO
- KOSHER CHOCOLATE
- COOKING CHOCOLATE WITH MILD SWEETNESS
- CALIFORNIA CHOCOLATE RECIPE
GMO FREE Chocolate Ingredients: Cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifier: soy lecithin and vanilla extract.
Melting Chocolate Chips for Dipping:
- Melt chocolate chips at a low heat setting.
- Place chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl.
- Set microwave power at 50% and add time.
- Place bowl in microwave and start.
- Every 15 seconds stop and stir.
- Microwave chips until fully melted, stirring frequently to ensure the chocolate chips do not burn.
- Dip strawberries, cookies and dried fruit.
- If you want to thin the chocolate and make it a glaze so it doesn't bloom, stir in about 10% coconut oil by volume once the chocolate chips are fully melted.
Santa Barbara Chocolate is your source for wholesale melting chocolate in chips or medallions. Our California chocolate factory has been supplying chocolatiers, bakers and manufacturers worldwide since 1992.