Cocoa Butter & Rose Bath Bombs
All Natural & Vegan
Prepping Time: 60 minutes
Ready to use: in 12 hours
Makes: 6 to 7 Bath Bombs
- 2 cups (20 oz) aluminum free baking soda
- 1 cup(10 oz)food grade citric acid
- 5 tbsp ground organic oats
- 4 TBSP Cocoa Butter Chips @santabarbarachocolate
- 1 Tbsp Tapioca Starch
- 1 Tbsp Beet Powder
- 10 Spritz of Rose Oil Mist
- In a clean bowl start sifting all dry ingredients in order.
- When sifting is done , melt cocoa butter chips from @santabarabarchocolate using a double boiler method. Pour this on top of the sifted ingredients. Mix with a spatula a few times.
- Add 10 to 12 spitz of rose oil mist and using your clean hands start mixing everything together until well combined. If the mix starts to stick together when you grab some and close tightly in your palm then you are ready to make bath bombs.
- The mix makes 6 to 7 bath bombs depending on the size of the mold you are going to use. I’ve used plastic mold because you can leave the bath bombs overnight to dry inside the molds.
- Start by adding dried roses and pink salt into the bottom of one half mold and then with a spoon add the mix pressing down tightly. Fill in the other half of the mold and close tightly together.
- After 8 to 10 hours of drying the bath bombs are ready to take out of the molds. Using a wooden spoon or your fingers give some gentle knocks before opening the molds, this will help the molds open easier . You can wrap them gently in small boxes with wrapping paper or in small bags with bows .
- These bath bombs are such a unique and beautiful gift idea for any kind of holiday.
- Safe and all natural, for everyone to enjoy a luxurious and relaxing bath time.