How to Make Chocolate Avocado Pudding
Dessert without guilt is almost everybody’s dream, just think about it for a second, I know, amazing, right? The best part is that it is totally possible to achieve!
Some people could think that the combination of avocado and chocolate is not the best idea ever, but believe me; it is. This combo is great not just because it tastes unbelievable amazing but also since those ingredients are going to bring so many benefits for your health. I told you! Dessert without guilt exists in real life.
“Avocado is rich in monounsaturated fats, which make its texture creamy and smooth. It contains a lot of fiber, vitamins, and minerals such as vitamin K, vitamin E, vitamin C and B-vitamins, potassium, and copper.” - Well-beingsecrets.com.
Avocados are great to: reduce symptoms of Arthritis, lower Cholesterol and Triglyceride Levels, help your eyes health, provide folic acid and other benefits for pregnant women, protect your liver from malfunctions, prevent Vitamin K deficiency and to boost your skin glow to look amazing!
For this recipe we are going to use the best option you can find in the market our Rainforest Baking Cocoa.
“ Rainforest Baking Cocoa is a brown cocoa powder with reddish tones. It is popular for dessert preparation and chocolate milk because it mixes easily and has a robust fudge flavor. This cocoa is a low acid cocoa powder with no fruit flavor notes, chocolate fudge or dark brownie is the predominate taste.” – Santa Barbara Chocolate.
Cocoa powder could really be beneficial for your health, yes; you can use it as a reason to eat a little piece of dark chocolate every day. Some of the benefits are that cocoa powder contains: iron, manganese, zinc, antioxidants, protein and fiber.
The quality of any dish is going to be equal as the quality of its ingredients; that’s why we only provide our clients with the best.
Serves: 4 Total time: 5-8 minutes
- ½ cup of milk (regular, coconut milk, almond milk…)
- ¼ cup of brown sugar, honey or agave nectar
- ¼ cup of Rainforest baking cocoa powder
- 2 ripe avocados, medium size
- 1 tsp. of vanilla extract
1. Peel both of the avocados and chop them in little squares.
2. Blend the avocados for about a minute to make sure you end with a smooth texture and no clumps.
3. Add the sweetener, sugar or honey and blend it again for 30 seconds.
4. Sift the cocoa powder before adding it to the mix just to make sure there are no clumps.
5. Add the rest of the ingredients and blend a last time for around a minute.
6. Time to enjoy your pudding!
You can serve it at room temperature or chill it before serving.
I recommend adding some nuts as toppings to add a crunchy texture to the dessert. Pistachios and almonds are the best options. Another good topping for this pudding is some cream or even chocolate shavings. Use your imagination; this simple recipe can have many variations to make unique desserts.